Sunday, November 20, 2011

MeeMoney - All Advertising Networks Reviewed, All Proof Provided

Hi everyone, this is the very first post of my upcoming blog. With this blog, I hope to address everyone’s pressing questions regarding the many advertising networks of today. To name a few, “are they reliable?”, “will they infect my visitors’ computers with viruses or malware?”, “how well do they pay?”, “how do we know whether or not what you are saying about them is true?”. ALL questions will be addressed in time, as I intend to make use of their networks as a publisher, and will write about my experiences while perusing their services, with proof to back up my claims.

Well, the things I planned for this blog are many, but perhaps it would be better to see them in action, rather than just words. Without further ado, let us begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment